8 Times Sofia Wylie Was Our Style Icon
Get tons of fashion inspo from the “Andi Mack” actress!
If someone asked you to describe your style, what would you say about it? Do you like wearing sporty outfits like leggings with jerseys and over-sized tees? Do you go all out with the glam, rocking sequins, heels, and fringe? Or, are your favorite fancy styles ones that involve wide-leg pants with chic tops? “Andi Mack” actress Sofia Wylie blends all of the above outfit influences and more to create a personal fashion sense all of her own.
Since we consider the star one of our fave style icons, we’re rounding up some of her cool and creative looks below to inspire your own wardrobe!
1. Sofia is so adventurous with her style, which means she goes all out on the red carpet with statement-making styles like this one!
2. Bold prints all over? We love how Sofia rocked this colorful cherry blossom themed suit.
3. Sofia rocked this baby blue skirt suit and train on the red carpet… but she thinks it would make a great prom look. We agree!
4. Only a style queen could pull off these fabulous fringe thigh-high boots. Luckily, Sofia is that fashion queen in question!
5. Bold blazers are pretty much Sofia’s signature style – and we’re forever impressed.
6. A cute crop top and some chic wide-leg trousers? Sofia makes the classic style feel both sophisticated AND fun.
7. Sparkly fringe dresses seem like so much fun! Sofia makes us want to wear a look like this.
8. We’re obsessed with Sofia’s sportier styles too – she blends streetwear with athletic apparel for her trendiest ensembles.
Want to learn even more about Sofia? Be sure to catch up with our past exclusive cover story by watching the video below: