Hey Camila, how does Sundays at 6 sound for book club meetings?
It’s no secret that when she’s not slaying in Fifth Harmony, Camila is reading. She’s always looking for something new to read and urging her fans to get their nose into a good book. We know that reading often seems like a chore that you’re always forced to do at school, but reading CAN BE FUN. We promise! And how better to get super into this smart hobby than to let Camila recommend some good books?
Here are 8 books Camila has posted about loving.
1. “Atlas Shrugged” by Ayn Rand
2. “It” by Alexa Chung
3. “Dead Poets Society” by N.H. Kleinbaum
4. “Theories About The Universe” by Blythe Baird
5. “The Fault In Our Stars” by John Green
6. “Reasons To Stay Alive” by Matt Haig
7. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
9. “Little Bee” by Chris Cleave
Have you read any of these? If you could recommend a book to Camila, what would it be?