#Fashion411: Stars Who Slayed the KCA Carpet
We’re obsessed with these celeb looks from the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards!
1. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Skai Jackson’s festive pineapple-print KCA style has to be the best SpongeBob reference ever.
2. Millie Bobby Brown used her denim KCA style to pay tribute to March For Our Lives and the students tragically lost to gun violence.
3. Lilimar’s frilly yellow dress is the princess-inspired look of our dreams.
As a matter of fact, Lilimar hit the orange carpet with her “Knight Squad” cast for the very first time, and they ALL slayed.
4. Who knew that slime green could look so stunning? Clearly, Daniella Perkins did!
5. Do you think “The Thundermans” co-stars Kira Kosarin and Jack Griffo planned on coordinating in their red and orange looks? We’re diggin’ it.
6. Just when we thought that the guys of In Real Life couldn’t get any cuter… they go and do this to us.
7. Breanna Yde’s style rocks! We’re all about her shimmering floral print jacket.
8. We can’t believe how glam Addison Riecke looks in her custom-made off-the-shoulder dress.
9. A classic leather jacket with a fun pop of color? Jade Pettyjohn certainly knows how to rock it.
9. Olympic Snowboarder Chloe Kim rocked our FAVE dress for spring.
10. JoJo Siwa always makes a colorful statement with her styles: and this fluffy pink jacket and purple sequined skirt are no exception.
11. Speaking of colorful, the guys of Forever In Your Mind had a blast with their bold KCA styles.
12. And we love the way Madisyn Shipman rocked bold yellow shorts for this fun event.
13. Annie LeBlanc paired fun, zig-zag heels with her high-waisted satin shorts for a statement-making KCAs style!
14. And last, but certainly not least, Riele Downs and Lizzy Greene are such a stylish BFF duo, we can barely even deal!