10 Hit Songs That Were Written By Other Artists!
We love when our fave singers collaborate!
We love learning different behind-the-scenes facts, so we were super stoked when we found out that some of our fave songs were written by other singers!
1. Beliebers, did you know Bruno Mars co-wrote his hit, “Love Me”??!
2. Bruno Mars is a busy man! He also co-wrote for The Vamps!
3. One of the most romantic One Direction songs was actually written by the ultimate sweetheart Ed Sheeran!
4. Talk about a party! One of the most iconic Miley Cyrus singles was written by Jessie J.
5. Lea Michele’s debut single was co-written by the talented Sia! (Fun fact: She actually wrote a few songs for Lea’s album!)
6. Shine bright like a diamond! Sia also wrote this smash hit for Rihanna!
7. Harry Styles co-wrote a song with Meghan Trainor, and Michael Buble fell in love with it! Meghan and Michael ended up duetting on the song, which turned into a masterpiece!
8. “Issues” is one of our fave new songs, but did you know that Julia Michaels actually wrote some of our other fave songs?! She co-wrote a bunch of songs for “Austin and Ally”, including the show’s theme song!
9. Julia Michaels even co-wrote Selena Gomez’s 2015 hit, “Good For You”!
10. Ariana Grande’s co-star, Leon Thomas III, is actually credited for co-writing a bunch of her songs!