These star cameos are ICONIC.
Perhaps the only thing cooler than one of our favorite artists dropping a fire new music video is when another celeb makes a surprise appearance in the clip! It’s common for artists to cast actors in their music videos, but it gets personal when they feature their BF/GFs, best friends, or surprise superstars in their works!
We’re rounding up 10 of our favorite times that our fave performers teamed up with other amazing celebs for their videos.
1. Singer HRVY just cast “Descendants” actress Brenna D’Amico in his “I Won’t Let You Down” video. We’re obsessed!
2. Jenna Ortega and Jacob Sartorius were so cute filming his “Chapstick” music video, fans were shipping them hard.
3. Remember when Laura Marano made a cameo in The Vamps’ “Somebody To You” music video… which also featured Demi Lovato? Talk about epic.
4. We love that Jake Miller featured gymnast Simone Biles in the “Overnight” video. They are literal goals.
5. Selena Gomez’s cameo in the Jonas Brothers’ “Burnin’ Up” music video will forever be a part of the fandom’s history.
6. Who wouldn’t want to adventure around NYC with a cutie like Twan? Sofia Carson made it happen in her “Ins and Outs” music video.
7. Did you gasp when you first learned that Sabrina Carpenter was featuring “Riverdale” actor Casey Cott in her “Why” video? We’re still not over it.
8. We loved seeing Sean Ryan Fox feature his fellow Nickelodeon friend Lilimar in his “Indestructible” music video.
9. We’ll never forget Zayn featuring his GF, model Gigi Hadid, in his debut solo music video “Pillowtalk.”
10. Okay, this one hasn’t officially happened yet. But we’re so pumped to see Asher Angel’s “Snowglobe Wonderland” video, featuring Lexi Drew of L2M.
The full video premieres this Friday during “Andi Mack”!