From cowboy hats to knee-high socks, Rydel knows best.
Whether your spring break just ended or is right around the corner, you’re probably getting stoked for warmer weather. Spring means pastel colors, floral prints, and cute accessories to dress up any plain outfit. When we’re looking for new pieces to spice up our spring wardrobe, we usually look to some of our celeb fashion icons, like Rydel Lynch.
Here are Rydel’s 10 best vacation looks that totally have us inspired for warmer weather fashion.
1. A cowboy hat can create a fun vibe with pretty much any outfit.
2. This baby pink dress with slits up the side. So unique! A perfect mix of girly and edgy!
3. Florals with space buns! Put your hair up to keep yourself cooler in the hotter temperatures!
4. Long printed dresses are easy, breezy, and beautiful!
5. Jeans with a cute tank like this one are perfect for a day of running around with your friends! Don’t forget a comfortable pair of sneakers.
6. This Coachella look from last year was everything. She was a total ’70s princess!
7. A thin white shirt like this one is perfect for hotter days. It’s light, but it’ll cover your shoulders for complete sun protection AND a cute look!
8. Grab your bestie(s) and get matching jackets!
9. Knee-high socks are great for Spring!
10. Last but definitely not least, a pair of denim shorts and a cute top will be perfect for any Spring occasion!
Thanks for being our secret style weapon, Rydel!