10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nova Miller
Get to know the “Turn Up The Fire” singer!
Meet Nova Miller, a super cool singer with a song we can’t get out of our heads. “Turn Up The Fire” has been on repeat since we first heard it, so we asked Nova to share 10 fun facts with our readers so you guys can love her as much as we do.
Check out these 10 things you didn’t know about Nova:
- My parents are musicians so ever since I was born, I’ve always been backstage with them and watched the shows they’ve done. The first concert I went to that I like actually bought tickets to was Britney Spears. I don’t even know how old I was, maybe 10? I was so amazed! All I could think of was that I wanted to do that as well!
- I can touch my nose with my tongue! I can also do the splits because I dance!
- I have an older sister. She’s 19 and she’s my best friend. We’re very close and I can always trust her!
- When I’m home alone, I love to make up different characters or alter egos and just act them out. (But that’s kind of embarrassing so shhhhh don’t tell anyone!)
- I’m vegan!
- One of the first songs I remember writing when I was younger was called “Everybody Gotta Sing and Dance” and I wrote it when I was 9! It’s about just having a great time and feeling good about yourself.
- I live in Stockholm, Sweden and my favorite thing about it is the nature. There are so many lakes and trees, and then you can go into the city and it’s so old and beautiful.
- Nova means “Shiny Star”
- My favorite place to write is my room but I feel like I can write music any place really. It’s all about inspiration and vibe.
- My favorite thing to cook is DUMPLINGS!!!! I love dumplings with my whole heart and soul. It’s so quick and fun to make it yourself as well. You just cut some vegetables, make the dough, add some sauce, and voila!
Thanks for sharing, Nova! Check out her music video here: