Networks are announcing what’s being canceled to make room for new series
Whether a show lasts for one episode or 100, it’s always a bummer to find out it’s been canceled. Luckily, thanks to Netflix and hulu, our fave shows live on forever! But here are ten shows that are leaving your favorite networks.
1. “Scream Queens” starred so many amazing actresses, but FOX has given it the boot after two seasons.
2. “Dr. Ken” is one of our favorite comedies and was one of the few shows representing an Asian-American family, so we’re sad to see this one go.
3. “Last Man Standing” lasted for 130 episodes and its recent cancellation came as a surprise to critics.
4. “The Real O’Neals” was a hilarious comedy that just didn’t have the ratings to continue on.
5. The CW’s “Reign” is ending its reign after four seasons.
6. The CW also canceled “Frequency,” but is giving fans a proper series finale, available to watch at CWtv.com.
7. This one hurts! “Pitch” was filled with so much girl power (and positive reviews), but FOX has removed it from the Fall lineup:
8. “Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything” has an awesome cast and loyal following, but will sadly be ending after two seasons.
9. We also won’t be getting new episodes of “Best Friends Whenever,” which was officially canceled a few months ago.
10. “Baby Daddy” made it to the 100 episode mark before Freeform (formerly ABC Family) removed it from the schedule.
While we’re sad to see these shows go, we’re excited to find out what new shows will be coming this Fall! Stay tuned to YSBnow.com for all the latest TV news!