“We are more courageous when we encourage each other.”
We love when celebrities use their voices for the greater good, and these young women are not shy about speaking up about their beliefs. They stand up for women everywhere and we’re so proud of their bravery and advocacy for equal rights: Here are 11 fierce females who we totally look up to!
1. Zendaya is known for shutting down Twitter trolls when they are out of line. After a user (whose account has since been deleted) made a rape joke, she stood up, making all of us proud!
After the same user bragged about catching her attention and called it “lit,” here’s how she responded:
2. When Kesha went public regarding her ongoing battle with former producer, Dr. Luke, Demi Lovato raised her voice on Twitter:
3. Ariana Grande and Ariel Winter are perfect examples of how women should be supporting each other! When a body shamer compared the two women and calls Ariel a ‘stick’, Ariana was happy to speak out and defend the actress.
4. Grateful to have the support, Ariel was happy to spread the love.
5. Bea Miller said she’d never record a song with The Chainsmokers for this reason.
6. Selena Gomez offered a resource to use with the Lean In Together campaign!
7. Emma Watson is a proud feminist who continuously fights for gender equality.
She also shared how important it is that we work together.
8. Serena Williams also takes a part in the Lean In Together campaign:
9. Rowan Blanchard makes a great point. To help each other, we have to take action!
10. We’re all so proud of Gigi Hadid handled her street harasser, and so was Anna Kendrick!
11. Gigi’s response empowered women everywhere to defend themselves.
Thanks for fighting the good fight, ladies!