14 Ways You Can Have Yourself A Very Merry Marano Holiday!
See how Vanessa and Laura celebrate
2. Bake cookies together!
3. Build a sand— err, snowman!
4. Go ice skating!
5. Then, enjoy a family dinner with your parents:
6. Search for old family Christmas cards and have a good laugh:
7. Blast your fave holiday tunes!
8. Take a picture in matching Santa hats!
9. Go to a Christmas parade:
10. Take a picture with Santa:
11. Remember: Christmas isn’t about receiving – it’s about giving! Go to VolunteerMatch.org to find ways you can give back like Laura.
12. Decorate your tree & give it a giant hug:
13. Then, take a picture in front of it:
14. And last, but certainly not least, wish everyone you know a Merry Christmas on social media!
Happy Holidays, #YSBnowFam!