5 Easy Ways to Relax and Unwind
Get your #NationalRelaxationDay on!
Today is #NationalRelaxationDay and while we could totally get on board with every day being a day of relaxation, we’ll take what we can get! Since a lot of you are about to start a new school year and get back into a routine, today is a perfect day to relax and make sure you’re feeling rested and prepared for the coming year!
Here are 5 ways to get your relaxation on:
1. Take A Bath! There’s nothing more relaxing than some hot water, a face mask, and some chill music.
2. Read a good book! Get lost in another world for a while! You’ll be surprised how relaxing reading can be.
3. Bake or cook! Grab a parent and ask if you can make some cookies or help out with dinner tonight. Baking and cooking can be a great way to relax and unwind. Plus, then you can eat something yummy!
4. Take a walk. Make sure to take a parent or ask first, but taking a nice walk can really relax you.
5. Try yoga! There are some awesome YouTube tutorials for beginners and we promise your mind and body will feel better afterwards.