You’ll LOVE what he said about his core fan base!
Almost seven years ago, Harry made his television debut on “The X Factor.”
On Saturday night, Harry made his solo debut as the musical guest on “SNL.”
And this week, he graces the cover of “Rolling Stone” magazine.
It’s Harry first in-depth interview, without his 1D band mates adding their two cents – and we’re absolutely loving it. Here are 10 things we learned from the profile.
1. He describes his debut album as “honest” – “I wanted to write my stories, things that happened to me. The number-one thing was I wanted to be honest. I hadn’t done that before.”
2. He says what hurts him most in the world is seeing inequality. His deepest desire? “Equal rights. For everyone, all races, sexes, everything.”
3. Harry once brought Fleetwood Mac front woman, Stevie Nicks, a carrot cake!
4. His mom, Anne, is the one who encouraged him to audition for “The X Factor.”
5. For almost two years after “X Factor” ended, Harry slept on a mattress in a friend’s attic.
6. While recording his debut album in Jamaica, H loved watching Nicholas Sparks movies and rom-coms:
7. But our fave thing we read was seeing how he feels about *YOU* – his core fan base. “Teenage girl fans – they don’t lie,” he says. “If they like you, they’re there. They don’t act ‘too cool.’ They like you, and they tell you. Which is sick.”
WE LOVE YOU, HARRY!