Get the star’s cool-girl style!
Emma Roberts is one of our go-to style icons. She has perfected her effortless, cool-girl style and that’s why we chose her as our style icon of the day.
Her former Scream Queens character, Chanel Oberlin, was super stylish on the show (we’d do anything to have her wardrobe!) and Emma’s real-life fashion game is a little different, but just as cool.
Just take this look for example. It’s chic, trendy and comfy, making it perfect for a hot summer day hanging with friends or a chill day hanging at home.
Best of all, you can copy this exact look in these simple steps:
1. Throw on your favorite black dress. We love the length of Emma’s because it’s perfect for fall. Check out Target, Urban Outfitters, or your local thrift shop for an affordable option!
2. Tie a flannel around your waist. It’ll also come in handy for unpredictable weather! If you get cold, just untie it and throw it on!
3. Grab your favorite pair of sunglasses!
4. Finish the look with black ankle boots or comfy sneakers! We love Converse or Doc Martens!
5. Grab yourself a latte or iced tea and channel your inner Emma and voilà!
Have you tried this look? We want to see! Tweet us a photo of yourself rockin’ Emma’s style with #YSBnowStyle and we’ll share our faves. Also let us know which celeb’s style you want to see us feature next!
For a bonus way to steal Emma’s style, grab your favorite book and take your new style to the park or library! Emma is a huge reader and always carries a book with her in case she gets some downtime to dig in. Lately, she’s been reading “The Book of V.” by Anna Solomon. Thanks for the rec, Emma!