See who rocked the red carpet
We had an awesome time celebrating Kenzie’s amazing new makeup line in West Hollywood!
And while we were there celebrating makeup, the fashion was completely fierce, too!
Check out some of our favorite looks from the epic afternoon:
1. Ruby Rose Turner rocked classic stripes with her trendy cropped and frayed hem jeans. And we love her sparkling silver shoes!
2. Her big sis, Nadia Turner, also rocked her pinstripes – but on cute printed denim!
3. Dylan Conrique made red her statement color with this cute style.
4. And how gorgeous is Lily Chee’s floral printed look? The bold graphic print is perfect for this festive occasion.
5. Laura Krystine rocked the cutest pastel purple romper for her trip down the red carpet – which actually matched her outfit.
6. Olivia Sanabia’s blue jumpsuit is the perfect combination of polished and casual-cool.
7. Lilia Buckingham’s printed dress makes a bold statement, but paired with her high-top sneakers, it’s comfy and cool.
8. Devenity Perkins gave her classic moto jacket and pencil skirt a trendy upgrade by rocking them in a shiny patent finish – and that bold red is incredible!
9. The always stylin’ Indiana Massara didn’t disappoint as she made her retro tee the statement piece in this look, and dressed it up with zip-up booties and some dope chain accessories.
10. The Pynk Le’monade gals coordinated in cute denim and pink gingham ensembles.
11. We’re all about Emily Skinner’s flowy, patterned dress and her soft gray boots: totally stealing inspiration from this unexpected color combo.
12. Alabama Barker rocked a trendy mesh shirt with her super ripped jeans and lace-up boots for this event.
13. Riley Lewis went classic glam with her little black dress and cute strappy heels.
14. The details on Madison Lewis’ gray zip-up dress make this one edgy piece!
15. Ariana Greenblatt is a total style star in her coordinating striped bow-front blouse, knee-high socks, and casual kicks.
16. And last but not least is Kenzie Ziegler, who looked so super cute in this polka dot frock!
You can check out Kenzie’s makeup line now at lovekenziebeauty.com!
All photos courtesy of Michael Simon