See who made a statement at the 2019 Radio Disney Music Awards!
On Sunday, tons of our favorite stars came together to commemorate the 2019 ARDYs: a Radio Disney Music Celebration, held in Los Angeles. This show is the perfect place to try out bold colors, prints, and new styles – and so many stars went all out with their cute party looks. Below, we’re sharing 10 of our favorite fashion photos from the awards show to inspire your next outfit!
1. ARDYs host Sofia Carson went through so many costume changes over the course of the night, we lost count. We *do* know each of her outfits was somehow more fab than the last.
2. The printed blouse, the chain earrings, or the stylish shorts? We simply can’t pick a favorite part of Sky Katz’s ARDYs red carpet look.
3. Meg Donnelly wowed us with her vibrant fuchsia ARDYs dress!
4. We’re all about the rainbow stripe moment Olivia Sanabia was having at the ARDYs party!
5. Ruby Rose Turner made a powerful statement in her shiny pink suit. We’re obsessed with the ruffled shoulders on her blazer.
6. Speaking of great shoulder moments: How glam was Navia Robinson channeling a green Maleficent on the red carpet?
7. Jayden Bartels had the BEST retro-inspired fashion moment at the ARDYs. We love her colorful sequined dress.
8. Olivia Holt may have joked that her look was inspired by a mint milkshake, but we love how she matched her green eyeshadow to her pastel dress.
9. Sophie Michelle’s fun bow tie blouse and cool skirt made for the perfect match at this red carpet event.
10. And last, but not least, are “Descendants” darlings Jadah Marie and Anna Cathcart. Jadah’s bubblegum pink tulle dress and Anna’s colorful tweed skirt are looks fit for princesses!
ICYMI: Since it was Father’s Day, Natasha took her dad to the ARDYs! Watch the hilarious vid below: