See all the reasons we’re celebrating him today
From the moment we watched Drew sing “Stay With Me” for his very first “Boy Band” audition, we were rooting for him to make the final five.
He’s got a beautiful voice, but he’s also a beautiful person. Here are all the reasons we’re celebrating you today, Drew!
1. Drew loves his mom more than anything. “She’s built me into the person I am today and I wouldn’t be who I am without her,” he says.
2. He may be super sweet, but his hometown wasn’t, which makes his rise to fame even more inspiring. “Growing up in the Bronx, it was crazy,” he says. “I always had to defend myself. I want to be more than this kid that grew up in the hood.”
3. He’s got a hilarious sense of humor:
4. Just like us, he hates raw onions!
5. He’s constantly expressing gratitude for his success. “If you told me I was going to walk the red carpet 6 months ago, I would’ve laughed in your face,” he captioned the pic below. “Truly young and blessed!”
6. Now that he’s a celebrity, he’s using his platform to give back:
7. And he LOVES the #Lifelines:
8. He posts the most inspirational quotes:
9. And there are no words to describe those vocals:
10. His final performance of Zayn’s “Pillowtalk” sealed his fate with America:
And his place in the band! We love you Drew and hope your day is as amazing and beautiful as you are!