Here’s Why We Day Toronto 2016 Was One Of The Best Days Ever
Check out our exclusive GIFs from the event!
On October 19, #TeamYSBnow’s Julianna Garofalo attended We Day in Toronto, Canada. For those who don’t know, We Day is a youth empowerment event that celebrates students who make a positive difference in their community through volunteering and social activism. The event is held annually across the world by We – formerly known as Free The Children.
With incredible speakers/performers like Zendaya, Bailee Madison and Jason Derulo, Wednesday’s show was nothing short of inspiring. Here are 10 of the highlights.
1. Zendaya was the show’s host and she did a killer job:
2. Jacob Tremblay graced the audience with his cuteness:
3. Jacob Hoggard of Hedley flew over the crowd on a bicycle:
4. Lilly Singh spread tons of #GirlLove:
5. And then delivered an unforgettable performance of “IVIVI”:
6. Bailee Madison’s positive energy radiated through the entire arena:
7. Paula Abdul told us all to never give up on our dreams:
8. Macklemore rapped his new song “Drug Dealer” for the first time:
9. Jason Derulo got everyone on their feet:
10. And, most importantly, we all left feeling empowered to be the change we want to see in the world. WE are the generation that can put an end to homophobia, racism, sexism and other global injustices. It’s not ME, it’s WE – we’re all in this together!