The “Fuller House” star reveals her beauty routine & must-haves
Q: Do you remember the first time you ever wore makeup?
A: I was ten – it was actually for a musical theatre production. To make sure the crowd can see you under the lights, you have to wear a lot. I think I started to wear regular makeup in 6th grade. My lash curler and mascara were my best friends.
Q: My top three makeup “DOs” are:
1. Wash your brushes regularly to prevent bacteria building up.
2. BLEND BLEND BLEND!!!! Whether it’s to contour or for your eye shadow, blending can give your makeup a flawless look!
3. If you have a good quality foundation and skincare routine, the rest falls into place.
Q: My top three makeup “DON’Ts” are:
1. Do not sleep with your makeup on! Tip: Keep makeup wipes on your night stand for those nights when you are already in bed!
2. Do not wear makeup if it does not make you happy.
3. Do not be afraid to try new things because at the end of the day, you can take it off!
Q: Do you ever look back at a makeup trend you tried and laugh about it?
A: When I was in 5th grade, I had this bright…and I mean BRIGHT pink lip gloss. I had just gotten it as a birthday gift and could not wait to wear it. I woke up nice and early, very excited to put my new lip gloss on and I went downstairs and tried to hide my lips from my mom. Long story short, I got caught and ended up with some very brightly stained lips. It was really funny.
Q: My 4 favorite makeup products are:
1. Urban Decay ?24/7 Concealer Pencil
2. Tweezerman lash curler
3. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
4. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
Q: Anything else you want to add?
A: With or without makeup, you are beautiful! It is so much more important to be a beautiful person inside than outside. After all, a smile is the best accessory!