“All that matters is that you surround yourself with people that make you happy”
Let’s be real: Sundays can be tough. Even though it’s summer, you still get overwhelmed and anxious thinking about everything you need to do in the week ahead.
But it’s time for a new mindset. Think about it this way: Monday means a fresh start, new opportunities, and so much more. And who’s better to help you kickstart your week than the oh-so-relatable Camila Cabello?
Here are 7 quotes from Camila that will inspire you to make this week completely awesome.
1. “Pain hates being ignored. so make friends with pain. Shake its hand. Write about it, cry your eyes out in the shower, and let it slowly leave your body until you are clean again.”
2. “At the end of the day, all that matters is that you surround yourself with people that make you happy. If people around you hate on you for that, then they’re not really people you want in your life anyway.”
3. “Whatever you do, don’t lose hope in people and don’t stop being kind to people. Let life do its thing. Be kind, work hard, cheer people on, and life will be good to you.”
4. “The way my mom raised me, it has always been: Don’t settle. Jump and hope you grow wings on the way down.”
5. “Take a deep breath, listen to your favorite song and realize everything is gonna be okay, nothing is permanent.”
6. “You might think that you’re weird because some people don’t like you or because you just don’t feel like you belong. you’re worth so much. As time progresses, you’ll see that and you have to learn to love yourself and accept yourself.”
7. “At the end of the day, nobody’s perfect, and everybody’s weird, whether they embrace it or not.”
Thanks, Camila! Now let’s make this the best week ever!