#ThrowbackThursday: 5 Camila Covers You Need To See
Watch Camila sing your favorite songs over the years!
By Natasha Dye
We know it might be hard to turn off your repeat playlist of Camila’s “Crying In The Club” but we promise this post will be worth it! No pun intended.
Camila is obviously a talented musician, but she’s also a huge fan of music in general and a lot of different artists, so she’s always looking for new songs to cover from her faves.
Over the years, Camila has posted some of the sickest and most original covers of hit songs and now we’re rounding them up to celebrate Throwback Thursday! Here are our top 5:
1. When she covered “Energy” by Drake FLAWLESSLY and totally originally:
2. When she showed her killer vocals off in this “Stressed Out” cover:
3. She and Shawn collabed on this epic cover of Destiny’s Child:
4. This one might be hilarious but it also shows off Cam’s rapping skills:
5. Our absolute favorite might have to be this soulful cover of a song by The Weeknd where Camila gets real on the piano:
What is your favorite Cam cover? Let us know on Twitter @YSBnow!