Could In Real Life’s youngest member be any cuter?!
Ever since we watched him croon “On Bended Knee” – and then sing opera for Emma, Nick, and Timbaland, we’ve loved 15-year-old Brady Tutton:
Despite being one of the youngest contestants on the show, Brady slayed every week! Now, check out 7 (of the 7 million) reasons why we love him.
1. He bravely opened up about growing up with a stutter:
2. He’s so grateful for his success:
3. He’s worked hard to hone his vocals – check out this throwback vid from 2011! (Side note: how cute is his haircut?!)
4. He’s super close with his family, especially his brothers and sister:
Did you know Brady and his sister, Casey, used to record covers together?
5. He totally understands what it means to be a fan:
6. Whether he’s onstage, or at at the pool, he always gives 100%! LOL!
7. He’s totally goofy and it’s the most adorable thing ever:
BONUS PIC: Brady and a puppy!
BONUS VID: Check out our exclusive interview with Brady, filmed after his incredible solo performance of Sam Smith’s “I’m Not the Only One.”