Ballin’ on a budget? We’ve got you covered.
Are you on a tight budget, but still trying to have fun this weekend? No worries! We’ve totally been there. And why we created this list of amazing things you can do for little to no cost! You don’t need a lot of money to have fun, all you need is some good company! So grab your friends and get ready to have an awesome weekend!
1. Make a dream jar – Grab an old jar laying around the house. Decorate it, write your aspirations on pieces of paper, and put it in the jar! Every so often, pull one dream from the jar and work towards it until completed!
2. Go for a bike ride!
3. Don’t have a bike? It’s ok! You and your friends could opt for a cool walking tour where you visit neat places in your city!
4. Have a picnic. Food is always a good idea. ALWAYS.
5. And you know what you can bring to this picnic? Rydel’s special strawberry cookies that you can bake with friends!
6. Have a Disney movie marathon!
7. Go thrifting! You’ll come across some really cool vintage pieces in thrift shops! Upcycle your finds or rock them just the way they are. Whatever you decide, we can guarantee that no one will be wearing the same outfit as you!
8. Check out VolunteerMatch.org. Organizations are always looking for volunteers, and there’s nothing more rewarding than making a difference in someone else’s life!
9. Star gaze! Have a couple of friends join you or make it a peaceful moment alone.
10. Take our awesome quizzes! Just hit the quiz button at the top – there are over 200 just waiting for you!
Got any other ideas? Let us know on Twitter!