#4 is a requirement for any MCM!
Keaton Stromberg has pretty much grown up with his fans since Emblem3 hit the X-Factor stage. Now he’s all grown up and as crush-worthy as ever, we’re making him our Man Crush Monday this week.
Here are 10 reasons we’re obsessed with Keaton this week:
1. His cover of COIN’s “Talk Too Much” goes way beyond normal YouTube covers. The video is entertaining, sounds great, and it’s full of talent.
2. He spends his days the same we want to spend ours.
3. We have a photo you need to see.
4. He LOVES you guys and that might be the most important thing.
5. His cover of Bad Suns’ “Cardiac Arrest” from a few years ago still holds up.
6. He looks amazing in a suit.
7. He’s a family man. Swoon!
8. Everybody knows Keaton is a super fun guy, but when he gets deep, it’s just as captivating.
9. He gets our message and he thinks you’re so beautiful now too!
10. There are so many more reasons to love Keaton, but our last (and maybe a little biased) one is because he came to support our Friendsgiving to raise money for No Kid Hungry this weekend. Thanks, Keaton!