She’s so precious!
If you don’t know Auli’i Cravalho yet, you will soon. Introduced to the world this year as the voice of Disney’s Moana, the 16-year-old is making an impact. With her beautiful soul, contagious excitement and outstanding talent, Auli’i is most definitely an artist to watch as she gears up to star in new NBC series Drama High.
If you aren’t a fan already, get to know Auli’i now. Here are 10 reasons this girl is a precious cinnamon role, and truly worthy of all her rave reviews.
1. She is perfectly cast as Moana. It’s evident that she completely understands her character!
2. She sings like a goddess. (Did you see her performance at the Oscars?! *heart eyes emoji*)
3. She is so great to her fans, especially the little ones. Too cute!
4. She loves her culture and radiates the Aloha Spirit. Hawaii must be so proud!
5. She is eloquent and graceful, inspiring everybody when she speaks.
6. She is a real, normal kid. She’s willing to embrace her imperfections, and we LOVE that!
7. She is not afraid to be silly.
8. She works super hard at her job AND school.
9. She is always kind… even when people too-often pronounce her name wrong. (FYI, her name is said like OW-LEE-IE.)
10. And, finally, she empowers us to be our best selves!
An actual Disney princess? We think so!