Everything from tour details to his favorite cheese!
Troye Sivan did a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) this week and now we know him even better than we did before. He gave us the inside scoop on his Suburbia Tour – kicking off this month – and much more!
In case you missed it, here are 10 things we learned.
1. He would tell his younger self to “chill out” and keep dreaming: “You’re gay, and it’s amazing,” he wrote. “One time, you’ll sing on the same stage as Celine Dion – I know you like her. Also, like pretty much all of everything that you’ve ever wanted is going to happen very soon.”
2. He will be playing songs he’s never performed live before on his upcoming Suburbia Tour.
3. He’s not currently working on new music. He’s focusing on the tour for now!
4. Security will be tighter than his previous concerts. “Providing a safe, fun, warm and inclusive environment at my shows is always top priority of course,” he said.
5. He would love to collaborate with Ariana Grande. (Can this happen please?!)
6. Troye would love to write a book, especially a children’s story.
7. He’s a huge fan of Stranger Things. (WHO ISN’T?)
8. Stockholm, Sweden is his favorite city to perform in.
9. Troye’s song, “Heaven,” recounts his coming out experience. He counts to 15 because he used to count when he was younger to ease his anxiety. He also counts in the song to acknowledge that he was 15 years old when he came out.
10. And, finally, his favorite type of cheese is Mozzarella.
We love you, Troye!