When does Selena feel the most beautiful?
Another segment from Vogue’s brilliant “73 Questions With” series came out and this time it’s shining the spotlight on Selena Gomez. The concept is easy, the interviewer follows Selena around with a camera and asks 73 questions about life, family, love, and whatever else. Here are 15 things we learned from the interview that inspired and stuck with us.
1. One year from now she predicts she’ll be “doing a lot of traveling,” with a little smirk on her face. We’re hoping that means a tour!
2. She could never live without her family.
3. If she were to pick up a new hobby, it would be learning new languages.
4. Her message to her 114 million Instagram followers? “I get to do what I love every single day and that’s because of you. Thank you.”
5. She watched a YouTube cover of one of her songs. “This is why I do what I do,” she said after watching it. You can watch that cover HERE.
6. She describes herself as “loyal, kind, and giving.”
7. The thing that makes her angriest is people who act entitled.
8. She thinks Natalie Portman is the most stylish woman in the world.
9. The best song to run to in Selena’s opinion? Don’t Stop Believing by Journey.
10. Her first memory of life is of her mom painting.
11. Her mom is the person she looks up to the most.
12. Her advice to her 15 year old self is “go ahead and do it because you’re going to do it anyway.”
13. Something she knows now but didn’t know as a teenager? “Patience,” she says.
14. She feels the most creative when she’s sad.
15. She feels the most beautiful when she’s with people she loves.
You can watch the full video interview here.