Don’t throw away that pumpkin!
Although there are little uses for your used Jack-O-Lantern (the FDA actually advises NOT to eat it after it’s been burning on your porch), there are PLENTY of recipes for the seeds that grow inside! Pumpkin seeds are such a great addition to salad or tasty on their own, check out these great recipes for your new addiction!
1. Bacon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds?! Count us in!
2. These Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Seed Turtles look delicious!
3. How about these Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Seeds?
4. Get a caffeinated jump with these Coffee Roasted Pumpkin Seed Clusters!
5. Want a little kick? Try these Peppy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!
6. Here is a Salted Maple Apple Tarte Tatin sprinkled with pumpkin seeds for those experienced bakers!
How did you toast your pumpkin seeds this Halloween? Let us know in the comments below or Tweet us @ysbnow!