Cause we *love* this holiday, but we also love our sleep!
LOVES: Candy & Costumes
HATES: Getting nightmares from scary movies
Does the above describe you? Because it most certainly describes #TeamYSBnow! And who says Halloween has to be scary? We’ve found all of the beloved creepy and cooky ghouls that Netflix has to offer! For movie night this month, we’ve got you, boo 😉
1. The Addams Family – They’re creepy and they’re cooky, mysteriously spooky! Practice your snapping skills as you cheer on these lovable ghouls during their adventures:
2. Hotel Transylvania 2 – Selena Gomez is back as the voice of Mavis, as her son Dennis, goes through a monster-in-training boot camp!
3. Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman – Watch the adventures that ensue after Alvin fears their new neighbor is a monster!
4. Scary Movie 2, 3, & 5 – If you want the scary movie minus the scary, watch the cast parody all the famous horror flicks and you’ll be laughing instead of wincing! And just a heads-up, all these movies are rated R:
5. Scooby Doo & Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed – The Mystery Inc. gang has always had our back in solving all of the world’s mysteries. Make sure you stock up on Scooby Snacks, cause both are on Netflix!
6. The Corpse Bride – Follow Victor on his quest to escape the Land of the Dead in this stop-motion animated musical from Tim Burton:
7. Practical Magic – Sandra Bullock & Nicole Kidman star as sisters in this story about love, family & witches:
Which one is your fave? Tell us!