It’s the moooooossssssttttt wonderful time of the year
By Molly Thomson
I live for Halloween. I don’t especially care for the costumes or the parties or the abysmally limited playlists (how many times can one actually listen to “Monster Mash”?) No, I live for Halloween because the moment it is over—the moment the clock strikes 12, in the reverse of Cinderella’s dress turning to shreds, my pumpkin turns to a sparkling Christmas tree, and the world turns green and red.
December just isn’t enough time to celebrate the holidays, and I will stand by this until the day that I die in my oversized red Christmas onesie.
Thankfully, I’m not alone. Here are some celebs that feel me—and, since you clicked on this article, you too.
1. Zoella, who recognizes the aesthetically-pleasing nature of a holiday cup:
2. Miranda Sings, who had better not be mocking me:
3. Tom Fletcher (of McFly), who is HERE for London’s busy sidewalks, city sidewalks:
4. Forever in Your Mind, forever frolicking in the snow:
5. Rachel Ballinger, who captioned this insta: “let me be happy you bitter little humans” (same girl)
6. Paris Berelc, who CANNOT fool me with these holiday blankets:
7. Tyler Posey, who was already rocking his xmas sweater on Halloween
8. Tyler Oakley, who understands:
9. And, of course, Mariah Carey, the OG Christmas Queen.