9 Times Lennon & Maisy Were #SisterGoals
The “Nashville” stars’ sisterhood is even stronger IRL
By Molly Thomson
Playing sisters on Nashville has never been a challenge for biological sisters and insanely talented singers Lennon and Maisy Stella. And while their characters may bicker and struggle onscreen, the real-life singing duo has nothing but love, awe and respect for one another.
Here are a few of the times we saw their sisterly bond shine:
1. When they revealed that they help each other remember their lines. “When I forget my line, Lennon helps me out,” Maisy told POPSUGAR.
2. How they hated when their characters were mean to each other on the show:
3. When they gave back together and volunteered with the Ronald McDonald House:
4. When they didn’t know how to respond to a prank:
5. When they posed on the red carpet together:
6. And casually hit the runway together:
7. When they started working on “Nashville” at the very beginning:
8. Every single time they harmonized together:
9. When Lennon shut down any rumor of them splitting (like they did on the show), saying: “I much prefer singing with Maisy to singing alone.”
10. And finally, when they were the most adorable sisters to ever use the puppy filter on Snapchat:
Season 5 of “Nashville” will premiere January 5, 2017 on CMT! In the meantime, you can watch the first four seasons on hulu!