Plus, watch his new music video for his latest single, “Hurt”
At YSBnow, we love discovering new artists. So when we heard “Hurt,” we had to know who was responsible for those incredible vocals. Meet Liam Ferrari!
1. Liam’s idols are Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber. He’s posted awesome covers from both artists on his YouTube channel.
2. He LOVES dogs! (We can’t decide who’s cuter: Liam or this puppy!)
3. He’s literally NEVER tasted coffee!
4. Being super close with his mom, Liam is a self-proclaimed “Mama’s Boy.”
5. He knows all the words to every “High School Musical” song!
6. Liam likes basketball, but his favorite sport is soccer (it’s called football in Australia, where he’s from!)
7. His celeb crush is Ariana Grande. Back in 2015, she even tweeted a video of him dancing to “Break Free.”
8. Before becoming a solo artist, Liam competed as part of a group in Season 5 of “The X Factor: Australia.”
9. And Liam isn’t just an amazing singer and dancer; he’s also a black belt in karate!
10. Last, but certainly not least, Liam just released the music vid for his song “Hurt.” Watch it now!