For six years, Zack & Cody commanded our TV screens – let’s take a look back!
‘Twas 2005 during the Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, and Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide days, when Disney Channel so graciously presented us with the masterpiece that was The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
As years went by and we watched Zack and Cody grow up, it came time for a change. Thus, its spinoff, Suite Life on Deck, was born. It’s been a little over five years since Zack, Cody and the gang disappeared from our television screens [wipes tear], but let’s take a stroll down memory lane and remember its Suite-est moments.
1. When Cody accidentally gets entered into a beauty pageant. It’s convenient for the boys because there’s a cash prize, and Zack and Cody need new bikes – sometimes things just work out perfectly, huh kids?
2. The epic pie fight at The Tipton, one of the only places a pie throwing war could happen. Nevertheless, the attendees were throwing those pies at each other pretty hard.
3. Arwin! Though we didn’t see much of him, he became the character that “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody” needed to round out the cast:
4. Jesse McCartney’s iconic guest starring role. Remember when London and Maddie snuck into Jesse’s soundcheck dressed as waiters?
5. Two words: YAY ME!
6. The PRNDL
7. The Ghost of Irene! TBH, this episode really freaked us out when we were younger, but now we can’t help but chuckle at the ghost in Suite 613:
8. Mr. Moseby’s Mad Dance Skills – We wanna invite him to YSBnow’s next party JUST to see if he’ll bust out the Crazy Leg!
9. Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez’s epic impersonation of Mr. Moseby:
10. Girlfriends and puberty? But wait, weren’t we just watching Zack and Cody run around the Tipton?!
11. Seven Seas News: At some point during this episode, London’s body disappears because she puts on a green coat in front of a green screen, leaving only her floating head on camera!
These are just a few of our faves from both Suite Life series. Comment below or tweet us your most memorable show moments!
We agree Zack, they really were. #LongLiveTheSuiteLife