We’ve got footage from some of their earliest acting parts!
When “Pretty Little Liars” premiered in the summer of 2010, its cast pretty much became overnight celebrities.
They’ve grown up so much thru the years!
But wait til you see how much they’ve all grown up since starting in showbiz. Come with us as we applaud their early days!
1. Lucy’s first major TV credit was in a 2005 episode of “Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide.”
2. Then she played Drake’s movie date in a 2006 episode of “Drake & Josh.”
3. And before all that, she competed as a vocalist on Fox’s “American Juniors.”
4. During that same year, Janel Parrish competed on “Star Search.”
5. And landed her first record deal:
6. Shay Mitchell played a model on “Degrassi,” alongside Nina Dobrev, who’d also go on to make it big:
7. Shay had a blink & you’ll miss it appearance on an early episode of “Glee,” too – she’s in the yellow jacket:
8. In 1998 (whoa!), Troian Bellisario starred in “Billboard Dad,” alongside Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen!
9. And Sasha Pieterse played a pint-sized princess in “The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl,” alongside a pre-“Twilight” Taylor Lautner!
10. Ashley Benson was basically a Hollywood veteran prior to joining the “PLL” cast. She had an iconic role in one of our fave movies, “13 Going On 30.”
11. And like Lucy, she appeared on Nickelodeon – but on the show “Zoey 101.”
12. Then, in 2005, she guest starred on “7th Heaven.”
We’re so bummed that Season 7 of “Pretty Little Liars” will be its last.
But we also know that it’s just the beginning for this insanely talented cast.
YAS ladies! Keep slaying Hollywood.