Read their girl power tweets!
It’s International Day Of The Girl, and we couldn’t be happier to support this cause!
Every October 11, according to Day Of The Girl, the globe comes together “to help galvanize worldwide enthusiasm for goals to better girls’ lives, providing an opportunity for them to show leadership and reach their full potential.”
Here are some incredible celebrities who are doing just that by spreading messages of girl power today!
1. Daya shut down haters who don’t think girls are capable:
2. President Obama is determined to create a “future of limitless possibility” for women:
3. Camila Cabello has partnered with Save The Children to make sure all girls grow up healthy, educated and safe:
4. Nicki Minaj shared an empowering girls everywhere:
5. Asia Monet Ray is showing her support on Instagram:
6. Bridget Mendler is raising money for Save The Children:
7. Tanya Burr reminds us of the harsh reality too many girls face:
8. Monique Coleman says “you are enough”:
9. Yara Shahidi is celebrating in Washington today:
10. Lilimar acknowledged all the fierce female characters on Nickelodeon:
11. And, of course, Michelle Obama is running the show:
Happy International Day Of The Girl, everyone!