12 reasons why she simply crushed it in 2016
Isabela Moner is hilarious, kind and genuine. She’s also INSANELYYYYY talented. See why her 2016 has been so incredible.
1. She started 2016 on set of her first feature film, “Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life.”
2. And played an incredible concert in Los Angeles (we were there!)
3. Then she went to the Super Bowl!
4. She booked the lead role in “Transformers 5”, out this summer:
5. She got to drink this delicious milkshake:
6. Then her favorite basketball team won the NBA championship for the first time ever!
7. Her movie came out to rave reviews:
8. She landed her first magazine cover!
9. She got to attend Comic Con in New York:
10. And just booked another major film role:
11. She takes acting so seriously, she didn’t mind cutting her hair for the role – and even donated her locks to charity!
12. And no matter what, she’s ALWAYS inspiring us, reminding us to stay true to ourselves and follow our dreams:
We love you, Isabela! Congrats on an amazing year. You’re So Beautiful Now!