Nothing’s quite as satisfying as knowing answers on this iconic quiz show.
If you pride yourself as a trivia buff, it’s almost inevitable that you love the television game show Jeopardy! After all, what’s a better way to flex your knowledge on art history, classic cinema, pro sports, ancient Egyptian civilization, or whatever topic you’re super passionate about?
Some of our favorite editions of the show are when it’s time for the Teen Tournament, Kids Week, and College Tournaments because the Disney Channel shows, pop songs, and YA books we love most finally get the TV shout-outs they deserve.
And we know we’re not alone: tons of our favorite celebs LOVE seeing themselves as clues or answers during Jeopardy’s primetime quiz show. To celebrate the latest season of Teen Tournaments going on, we’re rounding up some of our favorite reactions so far.
1. Of course Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson know ALL about “Descendants” trivia — and they were so cute spotting themselves as an answer to this recent clue.
2. Calum Worthy loved spotting an “Austin & Ally” reference in this clever clue.
3. “A&A” actually has been featured on the show a ton, and it never gets old for Raini Rodriguez.
4. Laura Marano freaked out after learning her Disney Channel movie “Bad Hair Day” was a Jeopardy clue.
5. The cast of Broadway’s smash hit “Dear Evan Hansen” gathered around the TV together to solve a clue about their show!
6. Sarah Gilman was so stoked to see her movie “Daphne and Velma” called out on Jeopardy, she filmed the moment.
7. Boy band history? Yeah, we’d totally ace it. And so would Gustavo from Nickelodeon’s “Big Time Rush” show, who excitedly shared the band’s call-out video.
We hope there are more fun pop culture clues ahead in our Jeopardy watching!