Start your week off right with these inspiring messages!
Happy Monday #YSBnowFam!
It’s the start of a new week, which means you have so many new opportunties and new beginnings to look forward to. Even though Mondays get the reputation of being everyone’s least favorite day of the week, we’re here to remind you that not all Mondays are bad. In fact, no Monday has to be bad! It’s all about having a positive outlook and starting your week off with a bang.
Always remember that YOU are in control of your life and YOU can do anything you set your heart and mind to. Whether it’s getting that promotion at work or running that extra mile at the gym, as long as you stay motivated you can and will reach your goals!
It’s true, sometimes staying motivated is easier said than done. That’s why we’ve gathered a few inspiring tweets from some of our favorite celebs to help keep you motivated this week.
1. Do more of what makes you happy!
2. An awesome reminder that you are beautiful just the way you are, right now.
3. Life can be tough sometimes, but taking a step back and taking a moment to reflect really puts things into perspective. You can and will make it through anything!
4. You are in control of your life. Be proud of who you are!
5. Don’t be afraid to try new things or take risks! Making mistakes helps you grow as a person.
6. Ignore the negativity. With a positive outlook you will go so far in life!
7. Never settle for less! Know that you deserve the absolute best.
8. Don’t wait until tomorrow to change something you’re unhappy with. There is no better time than the present!
Now go out there and make this your best week yet! And for that final touch of motivation, check out this super sweet and inspiring message from Laura Marano!