You’ve got to hear these new songs from Camila Cabello, 5SOS & more!
Now that June is officially here, we’re going all out in getting our playlists ready for summer. There have been so many awesome new music launches lately – from great performers like Katy Perry, Camila Cabello, 5SOS, Madison Beer, and more – so it’s perfect timing for a little musical refresh.
From thoughtful poignant lyrics to pumped-up and danceable beats, we’re sharing 10 of our favorite new songs below!
1. We’re so excited about Katy Perry’s latest song “Never Really Over.” It may be a breakup anthem, but it’s also the perfect summer bop.
2. Mark Ronson and Camila Cabello teamed up on one of the most infectious new song releases of the season, “Find U Again.” We’ve had this one on replay since it made its debut!
3. Will Jay’s new track “I Can Only Write My Name” is his most personal song ever. It is based on his own experiences growing up balancing his Asian American culture in a society where being different is not always accepted.
4. Grant Knoche put so much of his heart and soul into his latest track, “Emotions,” and that just may be why the song is really sticking with us.
5. Madison Beer’s new song “Dear Society,” is such a powerful look at the stresses social media pressures have been putting on us all.
6. Speaking about those social media likes, Greg Marks’ new song “Real Life” is all about loving someone IRL, not just in photos on social media.
7. Cameron McLeod’s fun “Made for Dancing” music video is finally here, and it stars a bunch of his friends, like Ava Michelle Cota from Netflix’s “Tall Girl,” Bryce Xavier, Pynk Lemonade and more.
8. The epic new 5SOS song, “Easier”? It’s almost embarrassing how many times we’ve replayed it already.
9. You may remember JEJ Vinson from his viral performance on “The Voice,” and now he’s making his debut with the single “Tasty.”
10. Lauv’s new song “Sad Forever” is all about coming out of a hard mental health struggle – and proceeds from the track are being donated to global health organizations.
BONUS: Asher Angel is teasing his upcoming “One Thought Away” music video with Wiz Khalifa and Annie LeBlanc (out 6/6!) and it looks INCREDIBLE. We can’t wait to see the full vid.