Plus, listen to 5 of our fave new songs
Did you just make the most epic Back to School playlist and want to share it with all your Snapchat friends? Love the new Why Don’t We album and wanna share it with your BFF right now?
Pandora Premium listeners can now share their favorite tunes, albums, stations and playlists via Snapchat. Any Snapchatter in the U.S. who receives the music card will have direct access to Pandora’s entire music library! Bryce Hall can tell you how it works:
And now, here are YSBnow’s 5 fave songs of the week!
1. Rachel Crow’s “Coulda Told Me” features celeb cameos from Kira Kosarin and DJ John Panichella, and a fire verse from CHIKA:
2. Indiana Massara’s latest single, “APOLOGY,” has been on repeat since it came out 3 days ago and we’re not sorry about it. (See what we did there?)
3. In Real Life kicked off their first headlining tour *and* their hottest single yet:
4. AJ Mitchell’s “Girls” is a total bop:
5. If you didn’t watch “Sierra Burgess is a Loser” on Netflix yet, do it now! And then listen to “Sunflower” on repeat:
What songs are you listening to? Tweet us or DM us on Instagram @ysbnow!