We miss the show so much
Who doesn’t love Disney Channel’s Jessie? Though we loved the show’s regular crew – Jessie, Emma, Luke, Ravi, Zuri and Betram – we always got so excited when the series welcomed guest stars!
From Maia Mitchell to Michelle Obama, here are seven of the greatest celebs to ever grace an episode.
Who was your fave guest star? Tweet us your answer @YSBnow!
1. Maia Mitchell portrayed Shaylee Michaels in “Jessie’s Big Break” and “Jessie’s Aloha-Holidays with Parker and Joey.” Her character is a famous Australian actress who becomes good friends with the Ross family.
2. Sierra McCormick reoccurred as Constenteke Erica Thompson, nicknamed Creepy Connie. Her character has an obsessive, psychotic crush on Luke Ross.
3. G. Hannelius played Mackenzie (AKA Mad Mak) in “Creepy Connie 3: The Creepening.” Her character is an actress hired by Connie to trick Luke into liking her.
4. Katherine McNamara played Bryn Breitbart, Emma Ross’ enemy, in several episodes. Her character is a snobby, mean girl that goes to East View High School.
5. Francesca Capaldi appeared as Madeline in “What a Steal.” Her character is a genius and a thief.
6. Garrett Backstrom portrayed Vincet Liotta in “Badfellas.” His character is a bad boy and Emma’s ex-boyfriend.
7. And, of course, Michelle Obama played herself in “From the White House to Our House.” She appeared as part of the Joining Forces initiative, raising awareness about the needs of military families.
If you need us, we’ll be watching “Jessie” re-runs!