Their inspiring work helps us remember the true reason for the season
They say it’s better to give than to receive and it’s awesome to see our favorite stars living by that phrase. See which celebs are doing their part to make a difference during this important time of year!
1. Katy Perry and her bf, Orlando Bloom, spent time with pediatric patients at Children’s Hospital LA:
2. Sofia Carson met with hundreds of kids through Fundemabu, an organization in Colombia that helps provide education to disadvantaged youth:
3. Ava Cantrell served meals to the homeless in downtown Los Angeles:
4. Did you know that Chandler Kinney has her own charity called Chandler’s Friends? It helps disadvantaged youth through various programs throughout the year. This Christmas, she teamed up with Hasbro to donate 300 toys to children in need:
5. Gabe Eggerling helped her wrap them!
6. Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall visited with fans at Cancer Connection, a charity that provides support for cancer patients and their families:
7. Sabrina Carpenter granted wishes and met some very specials fans through her work with Make-A-Wish America. Here’s Sabrina & Nijel dancing up a storm!
8. Kyla Drew visited with patients at the Levine Children’s Hospital in her hometown of Atlanta:
9. And 5H’s Ally Brooke organized a meet & greet toy drive in her hometown of San Antonio, Texas!
SO amazing. And remember, you don’t need to be a famous celeb to give back. Visit VolunteerMatch.org to find volunteer opportunities in your area!