#ThrowbackThursday: 10 Pics From The Original MagCon Guys!
Let’s look at where Shawn Mendes, Jack & Jack, & more first fell in love with performing
Before Shawn Mendes was slaying at stadiums and Cameron Dallas was a bona fide fashion model, the guys toured with Magcon (meet and greet convention). Shawn and Cam, along with Aaron Carpenter, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Sam Wilkinson, Dillon Rupp, Brent Rivera, Shawn Mendes, Hayes Grier, Jacob Whitesides, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Chris Collins, Mahogany Lox and Nash Grier, all toured the country signing autographs and meeting their fans.
In 2016, Cameron Dallas re-launched the tour, welcoming stars like Johnny Orlando and Jacob Sartorius into the #MagconFamily. And while many of the artists featured on 2013’s Magcon are now headlining their own massive tours (we’re looking at you Shawn, Jacob, and Jack & Jack!), let’s look at some throwback pics from the original tour!
1. Most of the original Magcon members call California home now!
2. They’ve all grown up so much since this pic!
3. Could you imagine the scene they’d cause if they recreated this photo anywhere now!?
4. Keepin’ it nerdy in Dallas!
5. They had a mini reunion at the Billboard Music Awards!
6. Too cute!
7. Does it get any better than this?
8. You can tell how old this pic is just by Nash’s iPhone!
9. Taylor’s been rockin’ that bandana from day 1:
10. And here, we’ve got all the guys before they even heard the word “Magcon.”
We’re so proud of all they’ve accomplished and can’t wait to see what 2017 holds in store for each of the guys!