Plus his latest Shawn Mendes cover!
It seems like just yesterday Johnny Orlando was releasing his first videos onto YouTube, but it’s actually been about six years since Johnny first started doing covers.
Let’s take a walk down memory lane and check out these 5 covers he did that you probably forgot about!
1. Johnny covered Owl City’s “Good Time” and the vid features Lauren Orlando!
2. A couple years ago, Johnny and Hayden Summerall covered Selena Gomez’s “Kill Em With Kindness”
3. And in 2015, Johnny covered Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” in this epic vid:
4. We’re obsessed with this Justin Bieber cover from 2015:
5. And of course, our fave Johnny cover might just be “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes:
Watch Johnny’s latest cover of Shawn Mendes’ “In My Blood” here: