#WayBackWednesday: 10 Celebs Who Guest Starred On Your Fave Shows!
From Jace Norman to Ellington Ratliff, these are sure to surprise you
You know your favorite celebs from their breakout leading roles on shows on Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, ABC Family, and others, but what you might not know is that most of them didn’t start there.
It isn’t easy to land a leading role in a TV show, so actors and actresses need to create acting reels. The best and most effective way to do this is to book guest spot roles on already established TV shows. If you’re looking for familiar faces, shows like Law and Order: Special Victims Unit and CSI are always using actors we’ve already seen as their suspects and victims. And sometimes, celebs do guest spots on shows just to get a range of characters and to work with new people.
Like when Keke Palmer, who loves Grey’s Anatomy, got to be on the show! Below are ten more celebs who have starred in other shows when they were younger that you probably don’t know about!
1. Lucy Hale on Drake & Josh:
2. Ellington Ratliff on Victorious:
3. Kendall Schmidt on Gilmore Girls:
4. Victoria Justice also had a guest spot on Gilmore Girls before she and Kendall landed Nickelodeon shows!
5. Sabrina Carpenter on Orange Is The New Black:
6. Selena Gomez on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody:
7. Demi Lovato on Just Jordan:
Another Demi guest spot on Prison Break:
8. Cole Sprouse on Friends:
9. Jace Norman on Jessie
10. And Sofia Wylie on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, & Dawn!
Did we leave anyone off this list? Tweet us @ysbnow!