According to Ross, Rocky, Brec, and more, it’s never too early!
Halloween might still be 27 days away, but as soon as the clock hit midnight on October 1st, some of your favorite celebs started celebrating this glorious month. From hitting up spooky horror nights to decorating pumpkins, your fave stars are already in the spirit – and how could we blame them?
1. Ariana Grande hit up horror nights at Universal Orlando with her squad!
2. Bizaardvark stars Madison Hu and Olivia Rodrigo met up with Adventures In Babysitting star Nikki Hahn to check out Universal’s Horror Nights in Hollywood!
3. Niki DeMartino is already in the spirit and deciding on a Halloween costume!
4. She and her sis Gabi even made a whole video dedicated to being Snapchat filters for Halloween!
5. It looks like we can look forward to more Halloween themed content from these ladies by the looks of Gabi’s latest Instagram post…
6. Ross, Rocky, and Courtney Eaton are already picking out their costumes! We can’t wait to see this one come to life.
7. But personally, we were kind of hoping this would happen..
8. Brec Bassinger and Buddy Handleson are in the Halloween spirit at the pumpkin patch!
9. Carson Lueders hit up the Knotts Scary Farm opening to celebrate the turn of the month!
10. Jennette McCurdy attended the same event where she looked AWESOME and totally spooky!
Are you celebrating already? Let us know how in the comments or on Twitter!