The “Million Little Things” actress does a LOT of things to make a difference!
When she was just a little girl growing up in Texas, Lizzy Greene discovered her love of giving back. And now that she’s a big star, she’s using her celebrity platform to do that in a major way!
Check it out.
1. She actively volunteers with the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and you can even find her attending a carnival booth!
2. She loves volunteering her time to visit Seacrest Studios at Children’s Medical Center when she’s home in Dallas:
3. She also attended the Starlight Children’s Foundation’s Halloween event, dressed as a cat!
4. Did you know she’s a huge animal lover? Lizzy’s been helping the ASPCA since she was a little girl:
5. She also supports the LGBTQ community by wearing purple on Spirit Day every year!
6. Lizzy even created a t-shirt with Custom Ink to help put an end to bullying!
7. We love how she made these amazing cards that she sent to US military members stationed overseas and encouraged her fans to do the same!
8. And she helped this cute lil’ kitten find a home at CatCon LA!
9. She often honors young people who give back, like at Nickelodeon’s HALO Awards:
10. And we love how she’s always inspiring others through her story: