“I really hope people will take away a sense of empowerment,” she says
Announcing it in the way she knows how, Bethany Mota released a moving video on her popular YouTube channel, in which she talks to her younger self about her future achievements– which includes releasing a new book!
Make Your Mind Up will be a mix between a lifestyle guide and a memoir. It’ll hit stores on March 14, 2017! Bethany will have personal stories mashed up with her advice on love, life, and crafting. “I really hope people will take away from this book a sense of empowerment,” she says.
Bethany isn’t the only YouTuber to score a book deal. Check out some our favorites below!
1. Tyler Oakley’s “Binge”
2. Zoella’s “Girl Online”
3. Dan and Phil’s “The Amazing Book is Not on Fire”
4. Grace Helbig’s “Grace’s Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown Up”
5. Louise Pentland’s “Life With A Sprinkle of Glitter”
6. Hannah Hart’s “Buffering Unshared Tales of a Life Fully Loaded”
7. Connor Franta’s “A Work In Progress”