It makes every photo that much better!
Let’s get real, when we see really awesome street art we automatically want to take photos with it! A creative background has the power to take a posed shot to the next level!
When we were going through photos of some of your fave stars, we noticed that a lot of them loved to post on social media about all of the creative art they had found, so we put together a collection of our fave pics! Check it out below, and if you have any cute street art pics, tweet it to us!
1. We love this super unique wall Savannah Latimer found!
2. This art may not be on any walls, but it is super cute and highlights Raini Rodriguez’s Texas roots!
3. Sabrina Carpenter captioned this shot, “Beautiful Mind,” which we absolutely love!
4. Rydel loves to pose with super cute backgrounds, and this one is just too adorable! We bet she was thinking of her BF Ellington Ratliff!
5. We are so jealous of Olivia Holt! She went to Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Orlando and took a lovely photo with the art there!
Olivia Holt is at it again! She knows how to dream big!
6. We love how Lauren Jauregui is not afraid to speak her mind! She even shares her beliefs through photos like this one.
7. Lea Michele loves to post photos with her BFFs, so when she saw this amazing wall in NYC, she had to get her friend in on the action!
Don’t forget to tweet us @YSBnow photos of some of your favorite street art!