Shawmila, Asher, and more!
The 2019 MTV Video Music Awards went down in Newark, New Jersey last night and it was another amazing night in music. Musical icons like Taylor Swift and The Jonas Brothers were there alongside some of music’s newest talent like Lil Nas X and Lizzo. We saw epic performances from Normani, Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes, and awarded Missy Elliot with the Video Vanguard award. But one of our favorite parts of award shows is seeing how our fave celebs are expressing themselves through their red carpet looks. Here are our top 10 fave looks from the night!
1. Normani just completely owned the carpet in this dress. The cut, the colors, everything was perfect!
2. It wasn’t long ago that Normani and Camila were walking carpets together, so it’s really awesome to see them both slaying the VMAs in 2019 as solo artists. Camila looked gorgeous in white on the carpet and during her performance!
3. Camila’s BF Shawn Mendes also caught our attention on the red carpet. He looks amazing in this deep green color!
4. Asher Angel also went for a suit look and he looks super cute in this plaid fit!
5. Lizzo is the hottest new name in music right now, and for good reason. She looked incredible in red!
6. Taylor Swift went with a colorful blazer on the carpet. Is there anything this girl can’t pull off?! She looked amazing!
7. Bebe Rexha looked super cool in this futuristic silver dress!
8. Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid looked adorable together in these matching outfits. Did you catch all the reaction shots of them dancing during the performances? We think they might have had the most fun of anyone last night!
9. Lil Nas X is a total fashion icon. He ALWAYS shows up in a fire fit on the red carpet and last night was no exception.
10. The IRL guys celebrated their album release at the VMAs last night and they looked super cool in these color coordinated looks.
Who was your favorite style icon on the carpet?! Let us know!