From a “Free Rein” Valentine’s special to our fave 80’s classic, check out our top picks!
At the start of every month, it’s always fun to check out the newest additions on Netflix. But we’ve already scrolled through so you don’t have to!
Without further ado, here are ten shows that we recommend watching during your next binge.
1. “Free Rein Valentine’s Day” – Love is in the air as Zoe and her friends search for a special stone.
2. “The Greatest Showman” – We’ve lost count of how many times we’ve watched this inspirational gem!
3. “Hairspray” – Another classic movie-musical, which also stars Zac Efron, and documents the civil rights movement in Baltimore.
4. You may have seen the sequels with Selena Gomez and Sofia Carson, but here’s the OG “A Cinderella Story.”
5. The highly-anticipated third season of “One Day at a Time” starts streaming this Friday!
6. We can’t count how many celebs have told us their fave movie is “About a Boy.” And now it’s on Netflix! Check out the trailer:
7. “Andi Mack” star Luke Mullen would be thrilled to know that “Shrek” is now streaming, too!
8. “Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History” hits Netflix this Friday and we can’t wait to watch it:
9. If you love dogs as much as we do, “Beverly Hills Chihuahua” is always a real treat! (See what we did there?!)
10. And if you’re a cat lover, catch the super sweet documentary, “Catwalk: Tales from the Cat Show Circuit.”
What are you watching on Netflix? Tell us on social media!